Incredibly grateful..

I'm grateful that I made it through today. It was hard but I survived without having any suicidal thoughts. I have so much in life to be thankful for. I’m grateful for warm days and cool nights, for a moon that keeps the ocean in check and a vast expanse of space that hasn’t destroyed our little rock. I began a lifelong journey of Fibromyalgia treatment that includes medication, therapy and most importantly, facing the fact that I live with a mental health condition that is most likely permanent. 

My life has been and will continue to be relentlessly interesting, and none of that would have happened if if hadn't healed and moved forward. Do things get hard sometimes? of course they do :) Mental health issues are just a fact, and I'm far from alone in what I've experienced. I'm living in cruel world. For a long time I wasn't happy, There is never going to be an end point. But definitely, I am happy to complete a certain part of my journey, and that's something I want to celebrate. I had lost my way for some time, so I need to do things that I am happy with. It's about doing roles that I enjoy. My biggest ambition is happiness.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never worry about it again

I'm the empthiness

There is no simple love stories