I'm the empthiness


“You don’t look depressed!”

I’ve heard this sentence too often, and have always questioned what depression is meant to look like? Depression isn’t always constant sadness and isolation, normally, it’s feeling exhausted, worthless but painting on a smile to deal with normality.

Please learn to speak out when you feel depressed. Just ignore what society thinks. They may call you weak or whatever but it’s better when you let it out. It’s ok to cry, it’s ok to tell your story.

Sometimes I was so depressed and unhappy with my life and myself. I’m depressed and living my best life at the same time ... I’m confused. 😅

I just Ignore the negative and embrace the positive. I think about how much my life has changed for the better so often. Fast forward to now I’ve never been happier and more proud of myself and everything I’ve accomplished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never worry about it again

There is no simple love stories