There is no simple love stories

In the book of my life, Finding a true love is the hardest chapter. I really want to find someone who supports me in the things that I passionate about. Someone  who respects my heart, my family and my values. I was stuck between "I don't wanna feel that type of hurt again" and "I wanna feel that type of love again."

My heart has struggled a lot, it deserves time to heal. Now, It's not all about a right person and it is also about a right time. Love will come in the right time with the right person. Just wait. Remember, "If something is destined for you, never in a million years will it be for somebody else."

Pssss: My ideal type of guy is someone who is older and I prefer a lil taller but as long as he isn’t shorter, everything is good because my height is 169 cm.  His height must be around 180 to 189 cm. It would be great if he got the same personality as me. 🙈


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never worry about it again

I'm the empthiness